- Masks are required to receive transportation. We carry gloves and masks in case you don't have any.
- If you book our service and the service is cancelled when arrived, the customer must pay full amount of fare before calling for another fare.
- Store is open between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm you can text questions or schedule an appointment. We will not open earlier than 7:00 am or later than 7:00 pm
- No tobacco, vape products, or alcohol of any kind are allowed in the transportation or shuttle vehicles.
- All of our services are contactless and self-serving. We can only take walkers (powered vehicles and bigger walker aids are not permitted)
- Meter Policies:
- Meter will start at the current position of the driver at the time of the request.
- First 60 waiting minutes are free, and is $2 for every 30 waiting minutes thereafter.